Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Tummy Tuesday Time!!

Well it has been a sufficient number of weeks since the last Tummy Tuesday update (and I was starting to get threatening emails from friends and family about the lack of TT's) so here is the latest shots of Julie's ever growing tummy.  I know that the latest picture does not seem that much different than the previous photo but believe me, it is!

13 Weeks
16 Weeks

21 Weeks

26 Weeks
  



















Julie is doing great...in fact we went to the doctor today and they said that she is doing awesome!  Although they did not measure her today, during her last appointment (when she was about 25 weeks), her tummy measured as if she was at 34 weeks of a singleton pregnancy!  It is getting increasingly more difficult for her to do routine things but we have had a lot of good help from our friends and family which has made it a little bit easier for us.  As usual I have a dozen posts that I want to write but have not had the time.  Maybe during the long weekend that is coming up I will get a few more of those posts out!

No comments:

Post a Comment