Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Finger Foods and Other Ways to Make a Mess

Well its that time again (or at least that is what everyone has been telling us) for another update on the trips.  We have really fallen into that typical pattern of failing to take a lot of pictures since moving past the infant stage which has made it hard to do any substantial updates lately.  On the plus side, it did not take nearly as long to go through all the pictures and pick out the ones for the blog.

Since that last update the kids have all been to the doctor for flu shots and their updated weights are: Ryan - 22 lbs; Andrew - 19 lbs; Nadia - 15 lbs.  Ryan is the tallest at about 30 inches with Andrew within a few inches of that.  Overall they have become much more active with the boys standing on their own and Andrew taking lots of steps while holding our hands (video to come soon...I promise!)

All three kids have been eating finger foods at every meal and as the pictures below attest, they enjoy stuffing their faces with food!  We also took a trip to a local pumpkin patch which was a lot of fun but did not yield the cute picture of all three kids that we had hoped for.


Respect the track suit!

Are you guys tired of hearing this toy yet? (Yes, yes we are)
Staying clean is for amateurs

Avocado Mom? You trying to turn me into a yuppy already?
Ryan wonders what happens when you snort avocado

Oh to be so young that you can be happy with a face smeared in food

Nadia celebrates another Buffalo Bills touchdown

I have a feeling that I will always get whatever I want
Why don't I have shoes on? I'm in a pumpkin patch for crying out loud!

How young is too young for ADD medicine?

I don't know what this is but if I can use it to stand up then I'm cool with it

What the $%&@# is that?

Nadia tries to figure out why we are so excited for her to have a huge orange thing in her lap
Andrew has some reservations about the qualifications of the guy driving the tractor

Who replaced our little babies with these toddlers and when did they do it?

The best picture of all three together (seriously)

Andrew practices walking with Grandma J

Do you think I can eat that?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment