Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Dad's Feeling Lazy So Here Are Some Videos

After realizing that only one post made it onto the blog in October I figured it was time for something new.  However, since I am feeling extremely lazy I thought that maybe just throwing up a bunch of videos would keep the masses satisfied for a while so that is what you will find below.  All of the videos are short (1-2 mins) with the exception of the first one (10+ mins) but they are all pretty hilarious (in my biased opinion).  The videos range from the kids outside in their walkers to visiting a farm to Andrew actually walking (video 6).

I did not do any editing on any of the videos so I apologize for any bouncing camera, out of focus and/or otherwise less than ideal footage.  Also, the astute among you may notice that Andrew seems to be the star in most of these videos.  That is not by design, he just happens to be the funniest to watch right now :)

Video 1 - I'm Walking on Sunshine


Video 2 - It Was All Julie's Idea


Video 3 - The Aftermath


Video 4 - Old McDonald Had a Farm, And on That Farm He Had a Horse


Video 5 - Andew's "Do You Got Your Octopus" Moment


Video 6 - Watch Out Ladies...I'm on The Move


No comments:

Post a Comment