Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Wonders of Photoshop

A couple of months ago Julie and I decided to get some professional pictures done for the triplets first birthday.  Our friend from church who has a photography business (www.trennafowler.com) agreed to be our first professional guinea pig and our neighbor Grandma J volunteered to help with the kids during the photo-shoot.  Thankfully the kids were extremely patient and well-behaved during the hour or so that we moved them around various locations in Colonial Williamsburg for different photo ops.  While there were numerous good pictures that resulted from the many, many, many pictures that Trenna took, here are a few that are our favorites.

There might be three of them but you can see who thinks she is the star

"You boys sure do look cute, but why am I the only one looking at the camera?"

"You must pay me...1 beeelllliiiioooonnnn dollars"

The ladies won't stand a chance

"So where do I sign up for my modeling contract?"

This wasn't photo-shopped at all...I swear*

*The above statement may not be entirely true.

1 comment: