So....the most recent weights for the triplets are (drum roll please):
Ryan - 27 lbs (don't worry we have contacted weight watchers...)
Andrew - 22 lbs
Nadia - 20 lbs
Ryan and Andrew are starting to talk (we don't have any videos of that yet...sorry) but so far have only mastered a few words. Neither of them really know Dadda or Momma...I mean they will make those sounds but not in any relation to Julie or I actually being in the room. Andrew's first word was "apple" which he correctly uses for an apple but also uses for bananas, oranges, grapes, well you get the idea. (Julie contends that Andrew's first words were "doggie" and "cat" but I disagree...regardless of how many more hours she spends with them than me). Andrew will ocassionally shock us and throw out another word like "fish" but it is usually a one time occurance and then we never hear it again.
Ryan's first word was "bath" which could have been worse considering that most kids hate baths. It is pretty funny to ask the kids if they want a bath and have Ryan get all excited and start saying "Bap" over and over. Ryan also says "that" for a lot of things with an over-pronounced "t" on the end (ie...thaTa). The boys also jabber back in forth in a language that we don't understand but assume that they do. Andrew especially has gotten very frustrated with us on occasion when we can't understand what he is trying to tell us.
Nadia is a bit behind in the speech department and is actually going to be getting more intensive speech therapy then she has been getting so far. The good news is that she is almost done with her physical therapy since she is almost walking. Our guess is that she will be walking in the next few weeks since she is always pulling herself to stand and she loves to walk with assistance. We put her in one of the walkers recently and she basically runs all over the place while in it. While reviewing the pictures below you will probably also notice something that I realized while putting this post together...there are a lot more pictures of Nadia than the boys. While we haven't purposefully taken more pictures of Nadia it appears that she must be more photogenic than the boys.
We hope you enjoy the pictures and videos and as always I add the disclaimer that the videos are unedited...
| "Oh...you said don't touch the books and dvd's..." |
| "Everyone says I'm so cute but I just don't see it" |
| Andrew and Nadia love some Grandma J |
| Ryan tries to defend himself from "the HAND" |
| "I'm not touching the books mommy" |
| The obligatory messy face spaghetti sauce photo |
| "Another freaking picture dad? This is seriously getting old." |
| "I can stand!!! And rock some pink polka dots!!" |
| The nighttime video ritual during which daddy is chopped liver |
| It's a miracle! All 3 in one photo and no one is crying! |
| Andrew and Nadia sport the "post bath" look that is all the rage amongst the 14-15 month old set |
| "Sorry dad but this is a poor substitute for Chuck E Cheese" |
| Car racing and football...the hallmarks of a redneck in training |
| Taaadddaaaaa! |
How much fun can 3 toddlers have with a bunch of annoying spinning tops from China? Watch the video above to find out.
This video is titled "Ryan removes clothes with extreme prejudice".
Andrew finds it hilarious that Ryan is way to big for the swing....and then he sees the fire.
This is the first video of Nadia crawling. She is must faster now but I thought you all would want to see her when she had just figured it out.
Ryan had refused to eat any of this food when it was on his tray...
Several of our friends have posted videos of their kids sitting quietly and perfectly behaved in their high chairs for long periods of time. So as not to be left out, I thought we should give everyone a glimpse of what it is like in our house as soon as the food is gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment