The main issue that has been causing some concern amongst the doctors has been a low plattelet count in Julie's blood samples. While we have received several different explanations about the seriousness of the situation, we met with one of the main doctors yesterday and are confident that they are keeping a close eye on the situation and that if need be they will take the appropriate action.
| Julie's Home Away From Home |
To her credit Julie is taking this whole thing pretty well but is getting a bit ancy. Today I was allowed to take her outside in a wheel chair which felt like I had broken her out of jail. We thank you all for your continued prayers and concerns and we will do out best to keep you updated over the next week. We appreciate the calls and texts but please don't be offended if we don't reply right away (or at all) as Julie is trying hard to get some rest in between the various tests, monitoring and checkups and I'm fairly occupied with preparing for trial (which also starts on the 29th - and don't worry, I'll be at the hospital, not the courthouse on that day!). The countdown has begun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment