So I have really fallen off the wagon in terms of keeping Tummy Tuesday updated. I had really intended to post a TT this week but we ended up at the hospital on Tuesday night and therefore it just didn't happen. So instead this week we are having Tummy Thursday! The most recent picture of Julie was actually taken about week ago when she was 30 weeks and a couple days. So far Julie has gained about 50% of her original body weight which is really taking a toll on her each day. Its to the point now where if you didn't know better and just heard Julie moving around the house, you might mistake her for an 80 year old woman :) Julie is really handling this whole thing like a trooper though and I know that if it was me I would have been unbearable to live with after about week 25.
As a quick update to our hospital drama...Julie was discharged this afternoon and is now resting at home again. I have a feeling that we will be back at the hospital again sometime soon but for now we are enjoying our last few days/weeks before the total and utter chaos begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment